Women Chapter, for its English site, is looking for few enthusiastic Social Media volunteers.
4-5 hours each week; Unpaid position.
Minimum 6 months commitment.
• Help create and maintain social media plan
• Use social media tools(Facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram etc) to promote the articles published; highlight the activities and achievements of Women Chapter
• Encouraging people to read and share our articles
• Ensure that our articles reach a wide range of stakeholders and diverse audience
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Good understanding of different types of marketing and communications media; including social media.
• Experience of using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability to create engaging posts.
• Fluency in English
Educational qualification: Studying towards completion of high school diploma at least. College students are preferred.
Enthusiastic individuals irrespective of nationality, gender, race, caste are encouraged to apply. Selection will be on merit basis.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a brief statement about why you want to volunteer with Women Chapter at
Last date of Application: 30th April, 2017
Certificates will be provided after minimum 6 months of volunteering.