Sign up for free to be a member of Safety First for Girls (SAFIGI Foundation). This is a network of women and men who want to create a safer world for girls. To learn more about what we do, read a brief about our organization on the following link: https://www.safetyfirstforgirls.org/p/about-safigi-outreach-foundation.html
To be a SAFIGIan means being part of a community (online and offline) who believe in creating a world where girls are empowered, equipped, and fulfilled in every aspect of her life for global development. This creates a safer community for both genders to grow and thrive, which leads to self-actualization necessary to create an atmosphere for positive personal and community advancement.
Once you fill in this form, our community leaders will tailor your experience based on your response.
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF THE SAFIGI TRIBE
– Access to tailored volunteer opportunities and community projects on safety for girls.
– Ability to anonymously ask pressing personal questions you may have and get community answers about your internal safety (mind, heart, and emotions), and external safety (body, another person, environment).
– Be part of an (offline and online) community interested in your well-being and personal development through exclusive content and events for SAFIGIans.
– Opportunity to be matched with another SAFIGIan in your region and a great chance to be matched with someone whom you can discuss your life issues within a safe space, (if you opt in for this).
– Contribute to Annual Social Media Campaigns, Activism and Projects as a member of SAFIGI Tribe.
– Get your work and personal successes in the field of development and safety highlighted on our Social Media.
– Be a minimum of 16 years old. There is no maximum age.
– Persons of any nationality can become members.
– Understand, respect, and agree to the values of SAFIGI Foundation.
– Contribute to the community growth by being open to learn, share, and engage in a respectful online and/or offline space.
– Use this space only for engaging in Safety for Girls activities and not for promoting products or services or related.
– Being part of SAFIGI tribe promotes friendships and community. It is against our policy at SAFIGI Foundation to use this platform as a dating site, to proposition others, and we are strongly harassment or bullying or behavior that increases safety risks of any kind (emotional or physical).
– Read, understand, agree and adhere to these terms and conditions if you want to be part of our community.
There is no membership fee.
As we build our community, we will reach out to you in the latter half of 2018 with details about your membership and any options you have selected. Thank you for being SAFIGIan.
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/7NtJor9tZ27sZP8Y2
Membership is open to anyone across the globe, all genders.
SAFIGI Outreach Foundation Ltd is a not for profit organization based in Zambia with a vision to raise a generation where girls are empowered, equipped and fulfilled in every aspect of their life, for the development of the entire world. To know more about SAFIGI’s goals and activities, visit http://www.safetyfirstforgirls.org